Friday, July 01, 2005

Here i am.... This is me...

Yes. ..!! finally ,,after days spent thinking about owning a blog... i Have made it !!
and guess what ??? i don't seem to get any ideas as to what to write !!

Lets begin by telling u what to expect of this page.....

if you like people, love life , have an ear for music (it better be a gud one ! ) and wud in general like to get urself immersed in the mysteries of life ....then My Domain is the place to be !!

and if by chance (there's a miniscule one).... u like 2 b quiet, hate having anyone around , think dance and music was created only to irritate ur meddling neighbours....then my dear friend , , My domain welcomes u with open arms !!!

hey u ppl...dont think i'm biased....there's a strong reason for this ....
coz when u will b in my domain , u 'll actually like whatever u were pissed off with !!

since the ground rules are laid... can we have a Smile to celebrate the Moment ???
;
;
;
oh thanx !! that was dazzling !!

keep visiting My domain.... hopefully n ofcourse with ur support ... we'll make it our Domain !

k

1 Comments:

At 12:24 AM, Blogger Shekhar said...

Hi Kanika,

Good blogging , I must confess.
I find a kinda bubbliness in ur posts, something full of enthu. I really like that.
This is Shekhar from Delhi itself. Inspite of being a S/W Engineer,this is the first time I am trying my hands in blogging.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home