Thursday, July 07, 2005

Zipping On FOUR wheels......

These days.. my life is on 4 wheels... b it the 4 wheels of my Car or the 4 wheels of my Chair !!
Life doesn't move beyond that...
From the time i gain full knowledge of my surroundings to the time , i m not in a state to recognize my surroundings.. life moves on 4 wheels !
But i'm kinda enjoying some and not enjoying some others.....
these days i actually enjoy the time i'm in the car.... there's NITIN( aka ulta pulta - of Radio Mirch fame ) to entertain me in the morning - with his weird and yet amusing questions and even more amusing answers ( u cant help but smile ) ! and My Papa to Listen to my endless chatter on the way back home...
also i make it a point to go with my windows down ....
and the rest of the day ... welll... kya kahe ,, sirf main aur mera Computer !! n Colleagues who make it a point to stare at my Terminal invariably everytime they pass (even if they have to turn their necks by 180 deg) , Empty Inbox , workspace loaded with geeky stuff !!
SO , By the time i reach home .... the world could END , Pakistan could Win a Match , nothing can make me move or react !!

thats my day ...."ek din ek jeevan "

that was a bit philosophic... but that's the way i am...and keep checking out this space !!

till then i wish every1 happy zipping !!
k

1 Comments:

At 2:13 AM, Blogger Abhishek said...

"ek din, ek jeevan". These four words have an intensity which can realised with different extent of passion for philosophy. Just for reference got to your bolgs through Parag's blogs...found the name interesting. All praises for your phrase, perhaps I will pen a poem on that...wah wah...yeh shabd dil ko cho gaye..."ek din, ek jeevan". So subtle, so visceral.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home