Wednesday, December 07, 2005

To be or Not to be ....

Today i m feeling really angry .. angry coz i m not diplomatic , angry coz i clearly say what's in my mind, angry because i m stuck .. ( stuck in situations that i never wanted to be in ) , angry coz i m dealing with really wily people ... and angry coz i have failed !
Its better that i warn u right away to just skip this post .. read someother nice blog ... But if u wish to stay then i'm sorry that i'm letting my anger come out on this page ...
My anger rarely comes forth .. usually i withdraw it and let my smile wipe it off ! But today .. i m damn angry at myself ! How do i be diplomatic ???? How do i smile at the person ..i feel like killing ??? How do i communicate with a person who is scheming about me behind my back ???? I really don't have answers to all these questions ....
Despite giving my work my all for the past four months ... I stand at a point where all that hardwork seems to have gone lost ,,, all my sincerity has no meaning ! Just because i wasn't smart enough to mince my words ... I had been clear to the extent that i hit the nail on the head ! I still can't believe why did i do it ...!! Its like when i speak .. I speak the truth !
I never realised that being so straight forward could hurt me in so many ways ...
Diplomacy .... Thats what i m thinking about ... and dear friend ( if u r still with me ) Diplomacy is what i need to explore .... So being a computer engineer ( read as a cut and paste engineer ) , I decided to excercise the Google search engine instead of my own little junkyard ( read as brain ) ...
and this stared at me :
Negotiate first about a secondary matter.... Your concession on the first point will give you leverage when you bring your main issue to the table

Food for thought ??? Yeah ! That's what life is all about these days .. just planning our moves ... thinking about 'intents' n 'motives' at each step , worrying about the potential loss and gains ....
Being diplomatic and still masquerading as a simpleton ... Don't u feel that this excessive calculative thinking has deprived life of its beauty - beauty of Simplicity , beauty of peace n beauty of ' just being urself ' !! I really feel so ... I know i can't be this calculative ( u can attribute this to my weakness in mathematics ) ... I just won't like the success and accolades that will come my way after all this ... I seriously wonder how people enjoy their success , knowing what they have done to get it ,, ... I really feel like asking them that do they really feel proud of their endeavours .. ( and taking of pride .. :Pride that brings a glow to ur face .. pride that makes u stand in front of God with reverence .. ) ,, Because i can't !
I know that any success that takes u away from urself and from God is not worth it !
So here I am ... being my articulate best .. but minus the diplomacy ! I won't take anything that has an artificial charm to it ... and most importantly , i have no regrets....

P.s : Sorry Guys if u think there's discontinuity ... coz i was coding side by side as well !

a much relaxed Kd

3 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Blogger kanika said...

Ya buddy .. now everything is fine ... ye post tab likhi thi jab zara gussa aa raha tha .. now i'm back to my old self ...:0)

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Parag said...

as it is said face the danger , gain the grace

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger kanika said...

parag aaj kal kuch zyada hi high funda batein karne laga hai ...
sab theek hai na ... ?? :0)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home