Thursday, February 09, 2006

Its a Happy Day !!

Hey U ppl !!!!!!!!!!!! Its Great 2 b back with you ... great to be able to talk to myself and still feel as if the world is listening .... After so many days ... ( read as " so many HECTIC days" ) .. It feels marvelous to actually take out time for myself ... doing what i like best --- talk ~~

So I am here .. with no particular thought to write or blog about ... But still my fingers are racing away on the keyboard....

wat better than telling u abt these last few days of my absence ....
U knw these past days i really came to appreciate an old saying " If u run after happiness .. U'll never get it ... " I never knew the real beauty of these words even though they are so often repeated ...
I wonder .. What is Happiness ?? So being a techno ... here comes the million dollar answer to an otherwise petty question :
" Happiness is a reference point; a relative state of mind to which we compare other emotions."

So how is it ? yes ... we always set a reference point for us to be happy ... a point defined by certain parameters ( .. I want money, I want fame , I want acceptance, I want love , I want ...I want ... I want ...) These parameters ensure that no matter how hard we try or no matter how graceful the Sweet Lord is ,, We remain UN-Happy !!

So How to reach that point of inflection ... the point where that illusive "I am Happy" state comes about ... ????????
another million dollar question ?? But I feel the answer is quite simple .....
Just limit the scope of the parameters that affect that "HAPPY Point" ... limit that ~~want~~ ...
make it within reach , within close regions ... and we can still try being close to that great point --- !!
I have just realised that i have been trying to mathematically / technically tring to prove has already been said in our great scriptures ,..." Gita " ... The key to being happy is " freedom from want " ...
That doesn't mean that we stop wanting anything .. the day we''ll do that , we'll wilt ...rust .. decay !
Just we need to be free from unbounded want ....

That's what i am trying to do these days ... Just trying to reach my Happy point ,, n u knw what's the best thing , the day u start trying , that's the day .. U''re there !!

So all u ppl ... Smile ! Cheer ! Laugh !
Coz i'm waiting for u on the "HAPPY point " ... { c i'll be happy all the time i'll wait }
A smile to seal the thought , buddy !!


Kd - The cartesian Guru
:0)

4 Comments:

At 12:36 AM, Blogger ~RAUL~ said...

the day u start trying , that's the day .. U''re there

totall true...and very well said...
I guess this is a season of people trying to be happier including me !!!

dunno whats wrong ???

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger Parag said...

great thoughts...kd
and good to know u r back with that billion(ya million is nothing these days...inflation madam)pounds smile

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Mayank Pathak said...

Well ,for me, the thoughts has simply enforced my stand on Happiness.The idea of "remain unexpected and expect from no one" seems great ,but in this mundane domain the feasibility of the concept is pretty doubtful.I think, though I don't know, that one cannot exactly find roads to happiness. Different people may have different parameters to define happiness and none so general and none so exact!Nevertheless, cheers for such honest expressions for many people dare not say that!

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Pradip Somasundaran said...

Please visit my blog for vintage kishore & mukesh..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home