Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Sentimental Inside !!

These days I just feel like going around flaunting my Tshirt that says "Sentimental Inside" ... Not that I wanna get accross the message that I am recently inspired by the "One Liners" Bug ... ( For starters , This is a sweet little worm virus that makes us talk in monosyllables that send a HUGE message to all and sundry ! For instance some one liners that I saw in the T shirt Shop - "Allergic to Morons" , "Out of My Way", "My Dad is an ATM" , "Staying Alive" , "As you think, so you are", "**** some are beeped : ) etc , etc. ) Let me get back to the "SentiMENTAL" stuff .. yeah ... Its just that these days all my Great thought pass frm my heart to my mind and then back to my heart ... Don't know how that's happened , But I've started feeling than thinking things !
I must confess its not the right thing to do .. Always listening to ur nutty heart is a Big BAD Mistake .. as it generally lands you in trouble .. But there's another side to it .. Sometimes there are situations where I could have done gud for myself and not so gud for others had I thought rationally ( Read as being "Intel Inside" ) but my heart refuses to fall bait and intervenes .. I end up giving up .. giving up the rational yet mechanical thinking .. And I must share that It feels simply awesome !! awesome coz I am not compromising any of my ideals .. my "Must DO's " ...

U knw , listening to your heart gives a different kind of euphoria .. an out of the world rush of pleasure .. Coz our heart always tells us what We would love to do and our mind ( Intel - Proc ) always tells us to do the things that are looking right !!! ...

Dn't knw where this post is going .. What i m "tick-ticking" on the keyboard ..

Ppl , Dnt let ur Intel govern u , Let ur Sentimental guide u .. If not always .. Atleast at some time ..
Must tell u .. Its a Must try !

Hope we all stay in touch with our Sentimental Inside !!

Adieus for the Time ...
Will post more cranky stuff later ..
Emotions Unlimited : )
Kd

2 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger Mayank Pathak said...

Humm sounds good.Made me rethink over my changed attitude.I think I have made a choice to intel against sent'l.Sometimes you cannot allow your sentiments guide you(especially when you are aware that it is proving nuisance to someone else).At least in the reign of intel you err less on the cost of being a little unnatural.You may say that it may close the difference between a machine and human.But just look around you.This is where the world is marching towards....I have lot more to say which this apace is too little to contain....
cheers...keep writing

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger Priyank said...

hmm.... Sentimental inside..... mental outside... thats how I m I guess...

Nice Blog u have here... I'll keep visiting

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home